I Have this dilemma
Create Post

I Have this dilemma

well i reached my goal of doing 55 crunches in 2 minutes but when i went to do it the next day i could only do 47. so im kinda worried cause i got to take my ist with my recruiter on Wednesday. so should i rest tomorrow just to be ready and give my stomach time to rest?

You aren't going to really improve your crunches in a day. If I was you I would give them a rest tomorrow and go balls to the wall on Wednesday. No matter how tired you get during the IST, don't stop. If you hit 55 before, you'll be able to do it again as long as you give 100%. If you don't hit 55 and you didn't puke or pass out, then you didn't give it your all.

you need to give your body time to recover. I can do 100+ crunches right now, and if I try to do them again tommorrow, I might be able to do 50. That just how I am though, and thats with me barely ever working on crunches.

and make sure you're doing crunches instead of sit ups, you dont have to go all the way up or all the way down. just up until your elbows touch your thighs (with your arms remaining glued to your chest), and then down to where your shoulder blades hit the ground

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    you just made a topic about this a few days ago.

Thread Information